Friday, January 15, 2010

2010 IS STARTING OFF JUST GREAT!


I was asked to be on the advisory board for Cierra Ashley, ya it put me in happy shock! So this week Sadie and I took an airplane ride to SLC. My Mom and Andrea spoiled Sadie while I went to meetings. It was a jam pack trip That was INCREDIBLE!!! For 2009 I was #2 in the company for most customers...love that. Of course Heidi was #1 for recruitting and #2 for sales. She leads by example. To also add to the happiness shock level...I am now a Gold Advisor, I skipped silver
wow-za! I am trying to build a team that will take over the world ha ha! If anyone is looking for a great opportunity talk to me! Seriously I feel like I am living my dreams. Life is Great.





3 comments:

lisaann said...

congrats, Chelsey! it's fun to see you doing something that is so fun and meaningful for you

Karine said...

Hip, Hip, Hooray for Chels!! You rock sista, and you are kickin serious bootay! I am so proud of you for working so hard, and having it pay off.
Congrats friend!

Unknown said...

I wish we could have seen you two while you were here!!! Next time you need to make them give you an extra day or two to tour : )

Cierra Ashley ( I LOVE it)

About Me

My photo
Selah, WA, United States
Just another Smith Family!

Cierra Ashley ( I love it!)