Monday, March 2, 2009

Birthday Wishes


Well yesterday was Opie's Birthday (go big 24)we had such a great chat about the bumps of life, today would be Tate's 30th. Of course I love them both! To celebrate we went on a walk to the Greenway, the kids had the day off from school. Sadie was so happy just swinging her legs and babbling, It was so refreshing and enjoyable! I took the camera only to have dead batteries! (my life story) It is so interesting how the sting of death is still so apparant. This weekend Andrea went to the cemetary and scraped the ice off Tate's head stone, she sent me this picture off her cell phone, I love how my Grandma made some crafty thing that says We love Tate. Boy do we ever!

4 comments:

Karine said...

I am so glad you did something special to pay tribute to Tate. You are such a good sister.
I can't believe that Tate and I were less than a month apart. I wish I could have met him, but I am thankful that through you, you keep his memory alive.
Love ya,
Karine

Anger said...

Thanks for the shout out Sista. Glad the weather is nice enough to be outside too.

Ashlee Bair said...

Hey, i'm so glad you started a blog!I'll enjoy looking at it! Thanks for letting me know!

Anonymous said...

You are my hero.....
Your family is so lucky to have you! Keep smiling!
I Love ya!

Cierra Ashley ( I LOVE it)

About Me

My photo
Selah, WA, United States
Just another Smith Family!

Cierra Ashley ( I love it!)