Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sista Week



Well lucky me picked up Andrea last week at the airport. One whole week of this.....
Pikes Market(The sign above says "Sisters" we are trying to copy the pose!)
Claim Jumpers ...chocolate cake
The White House
Soccer Games
Tri-Cities Park
Sadie walking
inside out shirt day ...ooooopsss
Church
Movie Night
Sushi Night(with H&M)
Surprise baby showers (longer post later) FUN FUN FUN!
photo shop tips
Tayler Swift every day!
i-pod updates! woot woot!
We had so much fun! So blessed to have a sista!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so jealous!!! I wish I couldn't have played with you guys!!!

Anger said...

Sistas!!! ha ha. love it. What a good time. I miss it already.

Cierra Ashley ( I LOVE it)

About Me

My photo
Selah, WA, United States
Just another Smith Family!

Cierra Ashley ( I love it!)