Sunday, May 17, 2009

Surprise Baby Shower FUN


Shad has the most adorable kindergarten teacher EVER!!!! She is due with her first baby and so we planned a "SURPRISE" baby shower for her at school with the kids. We pulled it off and I swear it was the most fun I have had!!! She was delighted, I would catch myself smiling all day. This is a picture from my sisters phone, this is us outside waiting to for Mrs Short to go to her fake meeting. We used the schools shopping cart and it was full to the brim. You have never lived until you see five Mom's running down the hall getting ready for the surprise. Good times!

1 comment:

Anger said...

ha ha. Best part of the trip. Hilarious!

Cierra Ashley ( I LOVE it)

About Me

My photo
Selah, WA, United States
Just another Smith Family!

Cierra Ashley ( I love it!)