Wednesday, October 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA


This is a little birthday shout out to my sister Andrea! Happy birthday Sista!

I had to wait 14 long years for her to enter this world, I had pretty much given up on getting a sister, (5 brothers in a row will do that to you:) I thought that the man upstairs was punishing me for some reason. BUT October 28th the clouds parted and the heaven's opened and the sun began to shine. I remember coming home from school and holding her for hours on the couch. It was like I couldn't let her go. I love her life, it is totally different than mine.

She is single, she is a college student, she works full time, she works for Provo Craft and hates scrap booking(how does that happen????), she writes songs, she is smart, she is blond, she has perfect teeth and a great smile! SHE UPDATES AND UNDERSTANDS MY SILLY I-POD, She is magical with photo shop, she is LOVED by all my kids, for fun she gets me a years subscription of Rachel's Rays magazine, she is giving....For my birthday she wrote a song about me....I wish I was poetic and clever to do the same for her. BUT that is not one of my gifts!

One thing I know for sure, she is not only my sister BUT my friend! I love you sis!







2 comments:

Anger said...

SISTA'S!!! ha ha ha. Thanks for the post sista, it was perfect. Love you! You are the best!

Karine said...

What a beautiful tribute! Sister ARE the best!

Cierra Ashley ( I LOVE it)

About Me

My photo
Selah, WA, United States
Just another Smith Family!

Cierra Ashley ( I love it!)