Friday, October 2, 2009

Hudson


Hudson turned 16 in September, it will be a b-day that he will always remember, NOT because it involved cars, dating and fun, BUT he tore his ACL and he had surgery and was recovering and feeling horrible. Hudson is the most healthy kid ever and he has not really had much experience with pain. His surgery went well, his biggest concern was missing
school...that floored the DR, he said most kids want to be excused
for longer than needed. So Hudson life has been full of
ice
elevation
wraps
crutches
physical therapy
and major Pain!
I have been his nurse which is a scary thought...we have had some choice heart to heart talks through all of this(might be the meds..haha) and he makes me laugh and happy! He is choice!





1 comment:

Anger said...

ha ha. Nice pic. Hudson is amazing.

Cierra Ashley ( I LOVE it)

About Me

My photo
Selah, WA, United States
Just another Smith Family!

Cierra Ashley ( I love it!)