Friday, June 24, 2011

Extreme Close-up!

Summer is offically here! We are still waiting for some serious sunshine. But for now the garden is planted, we have a family trip planned, we grill a lot. With the four younger kids we are doing cool field trips around the valley for the next 2 months. We went to the Yakima Valley Museum, it was so cool! Did you know that in the old days when horsed pulled the fire truck to the "FIRE" that they took goats to be with the horses so they wouldn't get spooked and run away....yah It was an AHA moment for me too. So more fieldtrips, sunshine,Netflicks and popsicles and all will be well on Oakwood Lane.


2 comments:

Anger said...

Yay for Summer! I want to hear about these Fieldtrips! They sound fun. I didn't know Yakima had a museum.

Unknown said...

Sounds so fun!!! Can't wait to see you this weekend and attack Miss Hadley!!!

Cierra Ashley ( I LOVE it)

About Me

My photo
Selah, WA, United States
Just another Smith Family!

Cierra Ashley ( I love it!)