Monday, August 22, 2011

Summer we love theeeeeeee

Summer, I have always loved it, it's my birthday and the sunshine just makes everything BETTER! We have enjoyed a safe and fun summer! We went to Utah so Madison could go to BYU Soccer Camp, it was amazing for her, the one day that she attended, we got a call that she was super sick and that we needed to take her to the ER, total bummer. Lets just say Urgent Care was fabulous, they took good care of her and after a bunch of tests, she just had a nasty virus...and when I say nasty I mean 2 weeks of being down, totally down! She had a fever for 1 week, and chills. Yuck, not fun for her! The sad part is that Dave got sick a week after that and he was DOWN for a whole week, double yuck!
We got to see my family and it was fabulous! My growing up years were so close to perfect it is scary, BUT at the time I thought every girl had a life like mine, but as time and life experiences go by I realize how BLESSED and LOVED I have always felt. Love my family!
We have went swimming, although it took until August to get hot enough! We have went boating (thank you Hesselgessers!) we have went hiking, but the funnest thing that Talon and Shad have done is riding their bikes on the greenway. I drop them off and meet them. They smile from ear to ear, those smiles I love to see their smiles!!! We also joined a central WA group with the Yakima Valley Museum. we have rode the train and trolley, visited a planetarian, toured a historic home, went to the Raptor house, and the interpritivecenter for the wind mills...totally fun...oh except Sadie and tours are tricky :)
Hadley is adorable and travels well, her biggest glich is at home, she tends to be a screamer, but time will heal that I hope. Hudson and Madison went on Trek, it was amazing for them. Hudson submitted his paper work for an Eagle Project today, he is cutting it close and we are praying for a BIG miracle.
Last week sitting at church, i looked to the left and then to the right and I was filled with gratitude for my hubby and kids, we have one year left with Hudson, that blows me away! I love him!
I never thought I would have six kids and I never thought they would be spaced in sets of two's with 17 yrs from start to end, but I love them and we are striving to be an eternal family, with bumps and bruises and peace and joy along the way!
p.s. Dave was released from the Bishopric, he served six years...bless him!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I bet you will love having Dave sit with you at church now!!! It was so good seeing you guys. I am sorry that evil virus is getting your family. I hope it goes away. Love you!!!

Cierra Ashley ( I LOVE it)

About Me

My photo
Selah, WA, United States
Just another Smith Family!

Cierra Ashley ( I love it!)